We are a small farm business providing delicious hogget lamb and wild venison direct from the farm gate or delivered locally.
· From our own flock of pedigree Norfolk Horn sheep
· Naturally reared and grass fed on our own farm
· Our rare breed lambs are slow maturing, so we produce them as ‘hoggets’ by over-wintering them and finishing them on the following year’s spring grass
· Wild venison shot on local farms and estates, then cut and packed at Bridge Farm
· Delicious meat from four species of deer – muntjac, fallow, roe and Chinese water deer
· The most natural red meat available – the flavour of the countryside